- The Decolonial Summer School — The first summer school theme was "Opening up New Perspectives for Understanding Global (Un)justice". Sanne Breimer's reflections on the Decolonial Summer School offer a sense of the program's atmosphere. You can find them at Inclusive Journalism.
- "Shifting the Geo-graphy and Bio-graphy of Knowledges" — an ongoing series organized around workshops exploring a crucial issue of de-colonial thinking and de-colonial humanities.
- "Worlds & Knowledges Otherwise (WKO)" — a web dossier whose intent is to promote scholarly debate directly impinging on socio-economic, legal-political, and ethico-philosophical issues around the world.
- The Transnational Decolonial Institute - Since the publication of its Decolonial Aesthetics Manifesto, on May 22, 2011, the activities of the Transnational Decolonial Institute exploring and enacting have grown considerably. But perhaps the most significant event was the publication of the special issue of Social Text-Periscope with the collaboration of a distinguished cast of artists, activists, theoreticians, philosophers and curators who have participated in the initial events (Bogotá, Colombia, 2010 and Duke University, US, 2011) as well as in a series of events that followed up in Berlin ( May 2012 and 2013 and the upcoming 2014, in Copenhagen, curated by Alanna Lockward), two panels in the Havana Biennial organized by Miguel Rojas-Sotelo and Raúl Moarquech Ferrera-Balanquet; AND, AND, AND Five Decolonial Days in Kassel, organized by Pedro Lasch; a symposium on Decolonial Aesthetics, co-organized by e-fagia organization and FUSE Magazine (October 2013), with the participation of Rojas-Sotelo, Ferrera-Balanquet, Lasch, Dalida María Benfield and Walter Mignolo.
Our past projects include:
- Be Bop: Black Europe Body Politics: is a decolonial transdisciplinary and interdisciplinary curatorial initiative based in Berlin that began in 2013. It has had an international impact through presentations in major cities across three continents.
- El Desprendimiento: Pensamiento Critico Y Opcion Descolonial
- Esteticas Decoloniales/Decolonial Aesthetics Bogota
- Dialogical Ethics and Critical Cosmopolitanism.